- It’s free! The cost of using a Buyer’s Agent is covered by the seller out of the sale of their home. This means that choosing to use an agent will not only make your home buying journey much easier, but it won’t add a single penny to your budget.
- A Buyer’s Representation Agreement is what an agent will use to define the nature of your relationship and ensure they represent your best interests.
- If you are buying during a high volume period like the spring or fall, there will likely be a high level of inventory for you to choose from. Your agent will help you create a wish list and filter through all of the current listings to help you find your dream home.
- Your agent is an expert in their area. They will help you navigate through comparable properties, location advantages/disadvantages, and pros & cons of transportation options in the area.
- When it comes time to put in an offer, your agent will help you come up with a strategy and implement that strategy to ensure your success.
- Negotiation is a skill your agent will have perfected and is one that will help you get the best deal, and possibly beat out other potential buyers in a multiple offer situation.
6 REASONS TO HAVE A BUYERS AGENT